Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Back from Vegas with a Orange Box instead of a Black Box

Have always wanted to start my blog... but kept delaying it.... (wonder what am I doing during this period????)

Anyhow... The Orange Box is good way to start my first blog!!!

Called my SA from Chanel Vegas regarding a Chanel 2.55 Reissue in Bronze but was unable to get one as they do not have it now. However, my SA sent me a picture of a Chanel 2.55 Reissue Metallic Dark Silver in size 227 – it was their 08' collection and was the last one... Immediately, I placed the order over the phone – fearing that it will be gone soon....

Told hubby about the bag .. he said that we should fly down to Vegas to pick it up and of course do more shopping....Yippppeee!!!!!!!...........

So off we go ..... We had breakfast buffet at Bellagio Hotel since Chanel is in the same building. After breakfast, we walked over to Chanel with the intention to pick up the bag. However..........Disappointed!!! I do not like the metallic look... I felt that it was a little too metallic for me... Hence, had to return the bag... Though, it was a disappointment, I still have a good time chatting with my SA who said she will called me when the bronze colour is available... and of course their upcoming sales in June!!!!!!!!

Chanel Metallic Silver 2.55 Reissue Bag in size 227

Chanel Dark Gold/Bronze 2.55 Reissue Bag in size 227!!!
If anyone see this beauty...please let me know... Thanks a million!!!!

Beautiful Jessica Alba carrying a Chanel 2.55 Reissue Bag in Bronze!!!

Whenever we are in Vegas, hubby and I are sure to stop by Hermes in Bellagio Hotel.... Upon entering....my SA came over and greeted us cheerfully... She then went to the back of the store and guess what she brought???????????????????????? okay okay.... it is not Birkin in size 35 which I had ordered ..........but but.... it was something which I saw for the first time and knew it will be mine soon!!!!!!!!!

Ok.... Revealing the lovable babe.....






It was a Orange Togo Kelly in Size 32........... don't u think it was gorgeous and chic???

I must said that Kelly was not my first choice...but this Kelly really caught my attention!!!!.... I love Togo Leather..... it has a soft look as compared to the usual stiff look of Kelly....

Walked to hubby with the Orange Togo Kelly on my arm.... The moment he saw it... he said... u have to get that bag... if u like it.. it will be yours.... I think I am the luckiest girl now!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Hubby!!!!

Thereafter, we drove over to Neiman Marcus to pick up a Chanel earrings which my SA reserved for me.... Look pretty yah??


Bought a Monogram Canvas Multiclés Rabat too... Will be using it for money and cards when I carry a small bag

Muse from YSL was such the "it" bag a few years ago. When it was first launched, I tried on the black and white colour Muse. Sadly, it did not look good on me. Recently, I saw this from the magazine. It is the latest color for Spring 08' and I fell in love with it. Once again, went to NM to try on. And this time round, it fit perfectly!!!


Back home.... I saw a parcel outside our house which was addressed to me from Net -a- porter.



It is a pair of flats from Emilio Pucci.... (love the vibrant colour!!!! It is soooo summer)

Outfit for the next day: EQ;IQ sweater blouse, Marc by Marc Jacob Jacket, Bebe Jean, Emilio Pucci Shoe, Hermes Kelly Bag - Actually was to try out the shoe and the kelly bag and it works!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there, for the reissue that jessica alba was carrying in the pictures, was it from the 07 cruise collection or 08? and what is the color called? dark silver or bronze?

thank you