Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Arrival of Mini Birdie Birkin

As promised.... hope this post will compensate for my "disappearance act" soon.....heehee...

As if the birthday celebration, surprises and prezzies were not enough, my days, months or even years were made even better by the fact that I received a call from my Hermes SA a week after my Birthday. It was about an arrival of an uber exquisite mini birdie birkin! Talking about icing on the Cake yah......

Initially, I was hesitating about the size of this Birkin. I was wondering whether will it be too "mini" for me since I always prefer Birkins in size 35cm. I will accept Birkins in size 30cm though. My SA also sent me pictures of this Birkin for my viewing and consideration. However, being my FIRST "Exotic Skin" Bag and that "Hefty Price"..... I did give it a thought for sometime...... (ok... not very long.... but it was at least 45 minutes) and after a quick consultation with Hubby, he said BUY IT... U SHOULD GET IT!!!! (Hooray!!!!! Yeepee!!!!!!!!!... ) Isn't he such a wonderful hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there..... this Birdie flew in with Fedex and arrived safely at my doorstep......

Wanna see my latest New Amazing Gordy Gordy Mini Birdie?????????

Well... if this sound interesting to you...... Please follow the instructions carefully.....

1) Get yourself relaxed and seated comfortably
2) Make yourself a cup of coffee/tea or your favourite drink

ARE U READY FOR IT?????????

Here we go...... slowly scroll down the side bar....






My First Hermes Ostrich Birkin
25cm Blue de Prusse Ostrich Birkin with Palladium Hardware!!!!!!!


It is such an elegant, versatile, adorable and surprisingly easy to carry baby. It is small and utterly feminine enough to be carried as a Dressy Bag for Cocktail/Formal Dinner Events and complement a Day Outing. I have already worn it with jeans for several occasions.... Now, waiting for someone (hinting... hinting... to Hubby....) to bring me out for Fancy Dining so that I can flaunt it with my nice dresses.....(Heehee)

I also find that the colour on the Ostrich Skin Leather seems to have a darker/deeper tone as compared to Regular Leather. I love how this New Shade of Blue Hue was brought out on this Ostrich Birkin. Just simply a DIVINE Combo!!!!

Before I end this post.... I wanna to give you guys some heads up.... I have ALREADY received my X'mas Prezzie!!!! It is "Something" that I claimed and honoured it to be my '08 X'mas Prezzie VOLUNTARILY ... (I am sooo considerate, right?.... Do not want Hubby to have heart attack after soooo many many shopping sprees.....Mwhahaha...)
So, you guys be patient okie.....Just check back for more Shopping Loots, X'mas Prezzie reveal, Travels updates.... and more.....

That's all for now.... Tata... and Take Care!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god just stumbled across your fabulous blog whilst looking up my most fav subject handbags/hermes and i have to say....i am loving this handbag.oh and all your other wonderfull things!x

Anonymous said...

how much is it? what size? :)

Unknown said...

hello, i was wondering if you quit the blog? i just wanted to say i love reading it, so i would be very sad if you did decide to close it down. keep up the great pictures!

Unknown said...

omg you're so luckyyyyyy!!! nice bag!!

Jacqueline said...

Hi I stumbled across your blog! I love seeing all the purses/food pictures! If you have time please keep posting! Have a great new yera!