Thursday, May 22, 2008

The abbreviation of "H" for me

I was supposed to post my shopping sprees from LA and SFO.....but would like to apologize for interrupting. I NEED to bring you guys the following "urgent posting"!!!!

Received a call from "H".....So what is the abbreviation of "H"????
For me, the letter "H" will be represented by the abbreviation - HERMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My SA from Hermes left me a voice message.... Another Hermes Birkin of mine arrived!!!!!
Yeeepeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Another wish removed from Wish List Sidebar!!!!!!!!!!!!

Planning to fly down to Vegas on Sunday to pick up my new arm candy. But...... Hubby and I were really exhausted from all the recent trips..... Instead, I called up my SA to SHIP my NEW BABE to me.... Shipped overnight with insurance!!!!!!
Phew!!!! No hicupps!!! Orange box arrived safely next morning. Collected and signed by hubby who quietly placed it beside our bed while I was still soundly and sweetly asleep.....
Opened my eyes and saw that bright orange box smiling at me..............(Just kidding lah.... u think is real meh???)

Ok lah....Will not prolong the "unveiling process".........

Drumroll please.........




Slowly unveiled........

Wait lah.... I am coming out!!!!!!!

Taa Naah...... Here I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My New Babe - 35cm Etoupe Clemence Birkin in Silver and Palladium Plated



And it matches my Hermes Kelly Wallet in Etoupe Chevre Mysore

My Hermes Birkin Family Collection!!!!!!!!

No comments: