Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Shopping Broadcast from LA and SFO

As usual, just dying to flaunt my conquests from LA and SFO!!!!!!! It was a short trip though (2 days in LA and 1 day in SFO). But I'd say I still fared rather well!!!!!!!!!!!

Shopping lootssssss!!

Shopping lootssssss AGAIN!!!!

I swear I was really really trying very hard to be good after knowing of the arrival of my latest Hermes Etuope Birkin. But I couldn't resist the temptation of this goodie - Chanel Flap Bag in Black Fabric (Le Marais from Chanel Pre-Fall 08' Collection). Moreover it had "FRESHLY ARRIVED" that afternoon and ONLY 2 of them!!!!! I was actually seeking hubby's advice between the Chanel Metal and Glasstone Pearls Necklace or this Chanel Flap Bag. This was the not original necklace that I have been searching high and low for. The one that I'm eyeing for consist of a mixture of cream and black pearls with the SAME Chanel logo.... Oh well, hopefully I will find it ONE DAY!!!! (Santa.... please deliver it to me okie.... ) I will also accept Lanvin Pearls necklace too!!!



Chanel Flap Bag in Black Fabric (Le Marais from Chanel Pre-Fall 08' Collection)

Close-up view


This pair of Chanel Earrings caught my attention with its crystals that sparkled sooooo much.... literally looked like real diamonds!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 customers immediately placed an order after seeing me modelling it...

I will assume.... oh... I should say.... It will be confirmed that I will have to do a LOTZZZ of walking in my upcoming trips to Taipei, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore. It will be too challenging to shop properly in my Skyscrapers or so called High Heels. These Miu Miu and Prada Wedges were low-stress and easy-to-wear and still able to provide me with the height. Shall I considered them as marathon-shopping shoes????? Will let u guys know of the outcome!!!!

Miu Miu Wedges

Prada Wedges

Well, I guess everyone has a couple of dresses they'd like to have in their wardrobe. For me, it is the mini investment for Emilio Pucci Dresses. I love the Signature Style of Pucci which mostly feature brightly coloured, swirly prints. I'm really thrilled as I have been scouring around for one!! Presenting my acquisition - Emilio Pucci Dress which is so light-weight and smooth. Oh by the way, no 2 Pucci Dresses are the same, each has different prints!!!


Close up view - Part 1

Close up view - Part 2

Close up view - Part 3

I was planning to get Tom Ford Claudia Round Sunglasses with bamboo-textured plastic frame (either black or rose-brown) during this trip. But... Hubby strongly objected to it!!!!!!! He felt that it has a "cheap plasticky look" and with an overpriced tag. What do u guys think??? Oh ya.... Tom Ford was actually the former head designer for Gucci and YSL...
Anyhow, since I was not able to get my Tom Ford Sunglasses..... Hubby compensated for it with a pair of Sunglasses from Bottega Veneta instead. He said "this pair is way way far much better than Tom Ford sunglasses"....but also named the brand as "GIMME YOUR MONNY"!!!!!!!!! *stick out tongue*

Photo Credit: Saks
Tom Ford Claudia Round Sunglasses with bamboo-textured plastic frame in rose-brown

Photo Credit: Neiman Marcus
Tom Ford Claudia Round Sunglasses with bamboo-textured plastic frame in black




Bottega Veneta Sunglasses


Sit just right on my cheekbones.

Dolce & Gabbana Gladiator Sandals
I just love the gladiator look...Not complicated and yet stylish!!!!

Rest of my satisfying purchasesssss - Tod's (3 pairs of Tod's Flats at 40% discounts during pre-sale!!!!), Manolo Blahnik Pumps, Tory Burch Flats, Max Mara Top, Diane von Furstenberg El Shane Dip-Dye Dress, Michelle Mason Tunic, Chloe Tunic, Rock & Republic Denim Skirt, 3.1 Phillip Lim Diamond Sleeve Blouse (love the eyelet embroidered yoke with pleated ruffle trim), Miu Miu Top and Marni Top and Necklace (the boutique will deliver to me at the beginning of June and will showcase them once I receive it!!!!)


And oh.... just got in these beautysssss from Net-a-porter.com....
Sass & Bide Awakening dress (fun, young and striking looking dress), By Malene Birger Moshi ruffle-front blouse (I need a feminine looking blouse.....), Miu Miu Stretch skinny jeans, Miu Miu T-bar leather sandals

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog you got here. I'd like to read more about this topic. The only thing I would like to see on that blog is a few pictures of some gizmos.
Nickolas Trider
Cell phone blocker

Anonymous said...

come to Jammerall.com to see the pictures, you will get what you want!