Friday, May 2, 2008

Ohzzzzz.... Christian Louboutin AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously, "ANOTHER" NEW CONQUESTSSSS of Christian Louboutin Shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (guess how many pairs???? winner will get a precious prezzie from me.... which is .... the first to view my new babes!!!... hahaha)

First of all... BIG THANKS to Hubby for all these lovable shoes in my life!!!!..... Love U much much.... Muacks Muacks!! Oh ...And you are right.... I am able to find the replacement or REPLACEMENTSSSS!!!!!

Christian Louboutin New Simple Corta Pumps
Christian Louboutin Simple Pumps... as the name said... it is a simple and basic pair of pumps... Can be worn during daytime (casual or work) or at any special events (dinner or cocktail).
Ok.. Ok...The truth about this pair.... This was supposed to be my ONLY REAL REPLACEMENT for the Lanvin Sandals. But I have a soft heart for Christian Louboutin Shoes!!!!! So...the rest of the following shoes have to come home with me mah... They need to be adopted by an owner who treats them with tender love and care....





Christian Louboutin N, Priv Fabric Slingbacks
I never thought that I would like slingbacks... but this pair of slingbacks caught my eyes when I received an email from Net-a-Porter about their new arrivals 2 weeks ago............
Immediately, I took the plunge to place the order................. No regrets when I received it!!!!!!!!
It has the casual yet edgy look....... matching them with my skinny jeans or mini skirt..... it looks absolutely uber chic. Most importantly, my sweet hubby gave his praises too!!!!!!





Pardon the fat leg yah.... Just wanted to show the side view!!

Christian Louboutin Piluca Espadrille Wedges
I have been hunting for a pair of simple wedges... Ok lah... I admit... I am hunting for a pair of Haute Couture Wedges for Summer... but after looking around.... I have not laid an eye on any of them!! Then I saw a pair of wedges from
Castañer (Castañer Janette platform sandals) and was about to place an order 3 weeks ago but alas... my size was SOLD OUT!!! Well... disappointed... but there was nothing I can do about it!!!!! There, being a nice girl who patiently waited and kept hunting...... the kind shoe goddess brought me good news........ And this time round.. it was from my favourite shoe maker, a pair of Christian Louboutin Piluca Espadrille Wedges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (It was all fated lah.... how can I live without Christian Louboutin????? Mwahahaha)





Christian Louboutin Melissandre Calfskin Zip Boots
I have been drooling over Christian Louboutin Boots for the longest time. Finally.... I got the "approval/agreement/green light/haute couture wardrobe supporter" from my hubby....... There, I placed the order for this pair of boots!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really lurrrrvvvvveeeee the design of it..... Don't u think Monsieur Louboutin is such a genius??????? I think he is a shoe god!!!!! He can design simple shoes and turn them into gorgeous, amazing and fashionable pairs that every fashion addict or wannabe would like to at least get a pair of. Monsieur Louboutin was making his personal appearance around. The latest was at Barneys in Beverly Hills.... Hopefully.... I will be able to catch hold of him ONE DAY and get his signature on those signature red soles of MINE!!!
Oh yes... BTW, this pair of boots are my self-select "legal anniversary" prezzie too!!!!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christian louboutin pumps is a very fashion shoes in the world. The Louboutin high-heeled shoes' heel is very high, but any woman who passing through his shoe will fall into that kind of comfortable feeling.
christian louboutin

Anonymous said...

Access to our online shopping, christian louboutin shoeschristianlouboutinestore.com,search the shoes that you dreaming of all of your life.