Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lotsa Online Shoppingsss and Gathering

I am trying to work on ALL my backlog. Looking at the speed that I'm going, I do not think I will be able to make it before I fly off.... (another one coming up really soon though).... Hubby and I will be flying off to a celebration for BunBunInWonderland (aka Moi) in another 2 days.. Wanna know what is happening??? Do check back for more......

Now, let me move on quickly to some of my recent retail therapies from my favourite online retail stores - Net-A-Porter.com, Neiman Marcus, E-luxury, Barneys, Saks and Bergdorf Goodman.....

The vibrant colour of Emilio Pucci Dresses/Tops simply stand out in a class of their own and they are sure to elevate my wardrobe and mood too. So much so that I added another THREE pieces.....
I find the recent Marc by Marc Jacobs Collection one of the chicest and coolest girlishness thing aroun
d. Coming up with many many fab dresses.... I am sooo all over the heel with this Marc by Marc Jacobs Wool Sack Dress. The rich fuschia colour is adding dimension to the overall look. Another piece from runway - Marc by Marc Jacobs Bramble Tweed Dress - casual enough for day and yet vamped enough for night.
The orange coloured trim provides a refreshing flavour to this simple Mayle Oscalita Dress.
Zac Posen Tech Twill Bomber Jacket is sooo polished and adds a dash of panache.
I will also be able to stay nice, cozy and toasty under this thrown-on Stella McCartney Knit Cardigan.

The cheerful colour on the Coach Tattersall Peacoat will spice up the winter grays.

I was checking out flat boots recently and this
Sigerson Morrison Studded Leather Boots from Net-A-Porter.com caught my fancy. The press studs on the boots look uber stylish against the black leather - rock my heart away!!! And they are ideal for Fall/Winter.

A new classic and easy to wear addition to my wardrobe - Christian Louboutin Black Leather Very Prive with Red Platform. I have always wanted this pair in Black Leather and Red Platform. I have been scouring around for some time since my size is always not available... I like how the red platform matches the red sole. The red peep-toe platform is just as striking as the entire sole of the heel - a blend of beauty and sex appeal!!

Love the tan/earthy tone and on-trend wooden heel of this Christian Louboutin Catenita Platform Pumps ...... It is super fab, versatile and the stacked double platform is making it ultra comfy too.

Lanvin Flats are selling like hot cakes everywhere!!! They are the hype
and can be seen on many celebrities. Both Katie Holmes and Kate Moss just rock on them!!!


As for me... I need to get my hands on at least one pair in order to be in the "fashionista status" yah... Hence, here are my Lanvin Python Ballet Flats in Dark Green!!!!



As stated in the title, we had dinner gathering with the same company. We headed to one of our favourite Italian Restaurants - Olives Garden - Not Once But Twice!!!! Olive Garden is a typical Italian Chain Restaurant that claims to serve Authentic Italian cuisine. Well, in my opinion, it seems more like Americanized Italian cuisine. Nothing much to rave about. Like they say, pictures paint a thousand words. Scroll down for more pics..... They are well known for their signature bread sticks and unlimited/bottomless salads. Pricing is reasonable given the quality and quantity of the food. So far, it has yet to disappoint anyone of us.

On both occasions, the place was extremely busy but we were seated quickly. Needless to say, we had an immensely enjoyable time with the engaging company.


Occasion 1


I'm also pleased to announce that I MIGHT be getting a shopping companion in the future......... Check out who she is and do u guys think she will be one??? Heehee....... ( Opps... will I be a bad influence????)


Occasion 2
Not much pictures food wise, as many of them ordered the same dishes.. except for me as I had herb-grilled salmon. And as usual... lotsa pics on little Cassie.....