Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Extravagant/Luxurious/Immensely Enjoyable Shopping Meal" in Vegas

Sorrrrrrrrry....... for yet another PAUSE!!!!! Lots of backlog that I can't wait to share with you guys!!!!! Hubby and I have been traveling interstate and just got back. We should be traveling again in another 2 weeks or so....

As mentioned in my previous post, we flew to Vegas for an "IMPORTANT EVENT/MISSION". With my hubby's suggestion, I decided to categorise the shopping experience in Vegas as "Extravagant/Luxurious/Immensely Enjoyable Shopping Meal" which will include Appetizer, Entrée and Dessert.

An important event, right??? I am sure every Hermes Addicts will definitely commit some precious time for it!!!

Of course, whenever I fly to Vegas, I definitely grab every opportunity to do other shopping as well..... Hence, let's start off with the Appetizer.......



The YSL Blouse was actually not eye catching at all when it was hanging in the boutique.... However, after trying it on, it looked stunning and very feminine.... Even the SA was telling her colleague that she was unaware that the blouse would look so good when put on...... She was scoring one for herself too..... I like the crispy girlish Moschino Cheap and Chic Blouse and Zac Posen Stretch Shirting Blouse with grosgrain-trimmed accents at the neck.

YSL Muse Sandals
The casual YSL Muse Sandals.......

The other two pair of shoes were from my favourite shoe designer - Christian Louboutin!!!! There are a few more pairs coming.... but I will reveal those in the next post yah.....


I absolutely love the cool looking, buttery soft tiered leather of this pair of Christian Louboutin Orniron Ankle Boots. They are fabby enough for the upcoming fall/winter. Furthermore, the shape is so flattering and has amazing craftmanship too.

Christian Louboutin Very Prive Platform Peep Toe Pump in Brown
I've been fondling with this pair of Christian Louboutin Very Prive Peep Toe Pumps ever since the purchase. I find them versatile and they work well with most of my wardrobe.

Next, moving on to Entrée..... which belongs to --------- HERMES!!!!!!!!!!
We managed to pick up some fabulous goodies!!!! BTW, this time round, hubby also contributed to some of the damage too...... Heehee.... Well, without further ado, here we go.....


These were the Sales Goodies that we hunted..... Hubby got his smart, understated looking Hermes Jackets... not one but two of them!!!! And of course, he looks dashing in them!!!

These were the Non-Sales Goodies.... All belonging to ME... (Mwahahahaha)... except the Blanket for our new house which lead to a short conversation between hubby and me that took place in the boutique......

Hubby: Do u think we should get something from Hermes for our new house?
Me: What do you have in mind?
Hubby: How about a Hermes Blanket?
Me: Ok... let's take a look at the different designs..... (and took a peep at the price tag).....
Hubby: Let's take this Blanket!!! (shown in the slide)
Me: Wow.... I think this is the most expensive blanket in my life!!! (Guess what he said to me?)
Hubby: Well.... Then, you are my only and most expensive wife in my life!!!!

My SA and her colleagues were all cracking up after hearing it... See, that's my silly but sweet hubby lor!!!!!!

Think we are done with Hermes goodies....... No...No... Not yet......

I've been looking around for a new Shawl .... I was actually thinking of getting the Alexander McQueen Shawl after seeing it on Fann Wong (popular and pretty celebrity from Singapore) - see pic below. I wasn't able to find the shawl but only the chiffon scarf from Net-a-porter. I was very tempted to make the purchase (I knew that it wasn't a shawl.... but... somehow... it just attracted me lor) Hubby did not like the skull design which he associated with death..... After consulting my cousin, CY who agreed with hubby and felt that it seemed unauspicious.... I gave up the scarf.....


Since, I need a new shawl...... I got hubby to buy it from Hermes which he showed his utmost support..... Hooray!!!!!


This Hermes Cashmere & Silk Shawl (Ex Libris shawl in Noir/Naturale) is really comfy and the design... is soooo exquisite......(perhaps... I should get another one but in violet/purple) Hubby... if you are reading it.... don't get heart attack okie.... It is also big enough as a perfect wrap to keep me warm on the plane too..... This gorgeous Hermes LIAU Horn Necklace caught my eyes when I saw it online 2 days before I flew off to Asia in June. So needless to say, I went hunting for it in Asia but no luck.... except for the other version where the charms are in Metal instead of Horn which doesn't look great on me. There is also a shorter version called Hermes LENA Horn Necklace but with "attached" charms instead of "dangling" charms.

We had dinner at Olives before heading to the Dessert...........


Now, I shall present the Dessert...............

My FIRST QUINTESSENTIAL CHANEL TWEED JACKET
from the Spring/Summer 2008 collection!!!!! (Wish List Fulfilled) In my opinion, Chanel Tweed Jackets are great investment which can last you for many many years or even pass down to your next generation....or so called "Timeless". I am in love with the quality and details of this jacket. It also provides an immediate uber chic and classy look by simply wearing it with jeans. Jazzing it up discreetly......

Photobucket

Buttons on Chanel Tweed Jacket
My SA was mentioning to me that the design on these buttons belong to the Spring/Summer 2008 collection

Next is the Chanel Top which is sooo cute but yet stylish.......
Photobucket

Photobucket

Last bit of the Dessert - Chanel Signature Pearl Logo Earrings

A smart twist on a classic look. It is highlighted with lustrous pearls and are accented with the signature "CC" logo.

Time to fly back to Home.....after a very "fruitful" day in Vegas!!!!!

My outfit today: Wearing Zara Top, Chanel Brooch, Prada Short Pants, Hermes Etoupe Birkin, Hermes Croc H-our Watch and the new Hermes Mousson Horn Sandals (stress-free on my feet) which I swapped with my Christian Louboutin Slingbacks after half a day of marathon-shopping

Before ending my post, I would also like to share with you guys on the following 2 lil' items that were purchased in June....... I know these are already "Stale News".... but please bear with me, okie.......

I ordered this Christian Louboutin Sling Back after coming across Heidi Montag wearing one with her Hermes Blue Jean Kelly. I got inspired.... and decided match it with my own Hermes Orange Kelly. I'm thinking they go rather well...? What do you guys think??


The Chanel Patent Calfskin Ballerinas in
Neon Pink ........... These colourful flats really play up a cheerful and sporty outlook........

No comments: