Saturday, April 19, 2008

Christian Louboutin and Lanvin

I love my latest acquisition of shoes from both Christian Louboutin and Lanvin.

Christian Louboutin New Simple Pumps in Pewter Colour
Finally... I got hold of this particular pair of pumps..... Why do I say so? Long story.... (Sorry if I have bored u guys....)
I have to place THREE orders... And yes... it was THREE (your eyes aren't playing tricks on you).
I have tried on other Christian Louboutin pumps in the past and always need to up one size as their shoes usually run small.
My usual shoe size is 37/7. So, up one size, I placed the FIRST order in size 38/8. Order received. Happily opened it... and try it on.... OMG!!!....why was it sooooo big????..... Checked and realised it was size 39/9..... (Saks delivered the wrong size to me... have to return the item).
Immediately, I went ahead and placed the SECOND order in size 38/8 again. Order was confirmed.
Somehow, I kept thinking about the size of this particular pumps over the next 2 days... When I tried on size 39/9 which was wrongly delivered to me the other day... it seemed way too big for me... This made me wonder will size 38/8 be big for me too. Hence, I called up Saks to enquire about the size of this pumps. They told me yes... Christian Louboutin shoes usually run small... however... this particular pair of pumps run true to size!!!!!
Sighhhhhhhhzzzzzzz, I have to cancel the order for size 38!!!!!!!!! Once again, placed the THIRD order for size 37/7!!!!!!!
After all the dramas for the past 21 days, I am NOW the proud owner of this pair of Christian Louboutin New Simple Pumps!!!! Putting it on immediately on the same evening. Can't wait to show it off!!!! Hahaha......




Simple and Elegant pair of pumps that add a touch of class to any outfit.

The signature red sole provides a hint of sexiness yah.......


Lanvin White Patent Strappy Platform Sandals
Don't worry.... The buying process for this pair of Platform Sandals is no hassle at all.. Moreover, I got this LAST PAIR!!!!! (my size) at a great great great deal!!!!!!!!!

No grandmother's story liaozzzzz. Oh.... why did I say grandmother???? It should be No sweety bunbun's long story liaozzzzz....... (haaaaahaaaaahaaaaa)

Love the gorgeous look of the box!!!!!!


It is a super high platform sandals...... but but.... with the 1 inch platform on the front... it was not as uncomfortable as it look... still need to be careful though.

Cone spike heels

No comments: