Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dresses and Denims

In my previous posting, I mentioned that I got some dresses from San Jose and all of which were on SALE.
However, 2 of the dresses were still FULL price at other stores!!!!! and I mean STORES ah!!!!!
Sometimes.... one really needs shopping luck to find great deals/bargains. And I had shopping luck that particular day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mwahahaha).

These were the 3 dresses which I hunted.

Vince Colour-Block Slouch Dress ( this was still full price in other stores)

Vince Painterly-Printed Shift Dress ( this was also full price in other stores)

Vince Exposed Zip Mini Dress (Front Look)

Vince Exposed Zip Mini Dress (Back Look)


Purchased 2 pairs of denims recently. DVB Denim By Victoria Beckham Capri has a flattering cut (slim down my fat thighs..), cute and short enough for spring and summer too. Whilst Stella McCartney Zippered skinny jean is classy. Also, with the skinny cut, they would be perfect for easy tucking inside the high-knee boots during winter... I need to send them for alteration though - too long for me.. (sigh.. why am I so short??)

DVB Denim By Victoria Beckham Capri Jeans (Front Look) matching with my Lanvin high heel sandals

DVB Denim By Victoria Beckham Capri Jeans (Back Look)

Stella Mccartney Zippered skinny jeans
Photo Credit: Net-a-porter

Putting on Stella Mccartney Zippered skinny jeans after alteration..... Matching with my Dolce and Gabbana Pumps

No comments: