Friday, April 18, 2008

Hermes Kelly Wallet ( Ligne Kelly) in Etoupe Chevre Mysore (Goatskin)

Latest addition to my Hermes collection - Hermes Kelly Wallet ( Ligne Kelly) in Etoupe Chevre Mysore (Goatskin) .... removed it from my Wish List sidebar....

SA from Hermes Dallas called to let me know that he managed to get it for me after a month of waiting... Freshly flew from Paris. Another arm candy for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippeeeeee

Chic looking wallet that comes with a Hermes mini lock - isn't it adorable and cool yah? Chevre Mysore (Goatskin) is such a lightweight and smooth leather. Absolutely love it!!!! Good functionality (sufficient card and note slots for me!!!!) and can be carried as a clutch too. Etoupe is one of my favourite colours from Hermes. Just feel that the colour will never go out of season.
I am still awaiting for the Birkin in Etoupe. Hopefully.... their marriage will happen soon!!!!!!!! (Mwahahaha)

Presenting my new babe - Hermes Kelly Wallet ( Ligne Kelly) in Etoupe Chevre Mysore (Goatskin)







Love this miniature lock..... cute yah!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh woe is me, I am so behind on my dear friend Kaspit's blog. Let me say, though, that I love this post. You'll have to direct me to the ugliness you reference. Privately is fine if you are purposely not linking it.
20110119 pilipalagaga
wholesale purses