Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Madly, Deeply in Love with Shoes

Shoes are one of the accessories that will make a difference to the overall outlook of oneself..
And that's why designers are creating so many categories of shoes: Pumps, Flats, Sandals, Boots, Loafers, Slippers, Wedges and Espadrilles....Different shoes for different occasions yah.....

Some view shoes as a "want" - which means you will be satisfied with just 1 or 2 pairs of shoes to carry you around while some people view shoes as part of their life - which means they simply can't live without an adequate selection of shoes. So, how about you?

As for me.....Simply addicted!!! All kinds of shoes... as long as it looks great on me!!!!! (Of course, haute couture shoes collections are preferred!!! - *stick out tongue*) I still remember when I was living with my parents, my dad used to ask me why do I have soooooooooooooooo many pairs of shoes (filling up the shoe closet - 90% are mine while 10% belong to the rest of the 4 family members - *Faintz*). Guess what was my reply?? Actually, nothing complicated. I just replied that I am a girl who NEEDS to have different shoes for different occasions, shoes make me feel pretty, shoes are comfortable and blah blah blah... (all kinds of excusesssssss)

Spring season is in town now and Summer is coming soon. Winter clothings and boots were nicely packed away. We have to put on clothing and shoes according to seasons right? I have been doing Spring and Summer shopping since March... (Hubby, your wife need to do more shopping especially in Asia in June!!! - More plans coming up..and GSS too!!!! *MWAHAHAHA*).

Well, since the topic is on SHOES, I will show you guys what I scored in the month of March.
So, without further ado, may I present......















Emilio Pucci D'orsay style wedges - Orange Canvas





























Emilio Pucci D'orsay style wedges - Pervinca Canvas






















Gucci Pumps











Adorable Dolce & Gabbana Pumps






















Tod's Ballerina Dee Flats
















Chloe Thick Strap Wedge in White colour
Patent leather open toe sling back sandal with double gunmetal clip close at ankle. 50mm contrast heel.










Chloe Thick Strap Wedge in Black colour
Patent leather open toe sling back sandal with double gunmetal clip close at ankle. 50mm contrast heel.








Chloe Thick Strap Wedge in Turqious colour
Patent leather open toe sling back sandal with double gunmetal clip close at ankle. 90mm contrast heel.








Aldo open toe pumps with printed python - faux
(this pair of pumps has gained lots and lots of compliments!!!)
So proud of it.....










Aldo open toe pumps in Black colour with printed python - faux














Louis Vuitton Muguet Thong Sandals
Still awaiting for the shipment...........
Received the Sandals!!



photo credit: Eluxury












Chanel light pink leather CC logo cap toe flats
Still awaiting for the shipment...........

Received the Flats!!



photo credit: Bluefly





Christian Louboutin New Simple Pumps
in Pewter Colour.
Still awaiting for the shipment...........
Received the Pumps!!


photo credit: Saks Fifth Avenue

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absoloutely LOVE your Tod's Ballerina Dee flats!!!! Whered you get them? and for how much?

BunBun in Wonderland said...

Thanks!! If my memory served me right... It should be from Neiman Marcus. Sorry, I don't remember the price.. but might be approx USD400 or so..

Anonymous said...

How long have you had your tod's ballerina dee flats? I was thinking of getting a pair online but there's only one or two i can find but in the wrong size. Do you know how big or small the sizes run?

BunBun in Wonderland said...

This particular pair has been with me for a while.. However, I do have other pairs of Tod's Flats and all of them run true to size. Which one are u getting?

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of getting the ones that you have but nowhere has them anymore, sorry to ask but can you help me get/find them?