Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sushi Boat Restaurant in San Jose

Hubby and I got our sushi fix at Sushi Boat Restaurant in San Jose.

You can have the option of dining at a table or at the bar. Since Hubby and I were very hungry, we opted for the bar (accessed to the food faster mah...). Anyhow, the idea is similar to conveyor-belt sushi. However, it is a water pump that pushes the water around and the "little boats" float on the water with the current. The boats are decked with plates of sushi and rolls.

Not many varieties of sushi on the boats. But, you can order other sushi and hand rolls from the menu which the chef will prepare immediately. Other typical Japanese dishes include tempura, teriyaki dishes, udon noodle soup etc.

Sushi and Rolls on the little boat. (apologies for blurry pictures... the boat moved too fast lah!)

More blurry pictures of Sushi and Rolls...

Can't wait!!!! Tucked in immediately... Heehee

More foodszzzzzz

Eating my favourite Salmon Skin Hand Roll.... I had 2 of them!!!!!

Another favourite dish of mine...... Soft Shell Crab!!!!!!!!! I "HAVE" to eat the whole plate all by myself since Hubby dislikes fried food.... No choice... I have to sacrifice loh... (haha... what a good excuse hor....)

No comments: