Saturday, April 12, 2008

Guess what I did this Spring!!!!

Shopping loh ...... what else will she be doing????

Hey.....Come on ...... I knew u guys will say that! I have other activities ok.....
Of course... shopping will still be my priority lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha.....

Anyhow.....Something spectacular! Cannot imagine such a sweet little girl like me (puking/hangs head???) will be doing something sooooo cool!!!!!

Don't try to peep below.... One has to learn patience in order to be successful......

We left the house at 7.30am ... Gosh.... so early... soooo unlike me. This is not my usual wake up time.... (those who know what time I am waking up.... shsssss... don't advertise ok )

We had breakfast at a Swiss styled Family Restaurant. Food is average, not fabulous. They served fried/scrambled eggs, bacon, ham, potato, bread, pancakes/waffles, fruits, yogurts, coffee. Just typical American breakfast. Our friends like it very much though....




After breakfast...... Off we go to ................................................................................................
(stop trying to be so secretive!!!!!! but u guys still wanted to know where and what I did right???)


Ok... Ok... We drove to a shooting range....... (where we shot machine guns.... authentic - no kidding..... supported by many photosss and videosssss). Hubby was invited to share his knowledge and showcase some of his babes to the new and potential recruits from the local Marine Corps recruitment center!!!! And me... of course tagged along.... (can't live without my hubby.... *Grrrrrr* #@^%)



Setting up the babes


Paul setting up the mount


Hubby giving instructions on setting another mount


More setting up....


Marine Corps new and potential recruits


Hubby performing minor surgery to one of his babes


See..... I am there, right. But I do not need to help out .... only required to be pretty for camera shots and videos...


Hubby sharing knowledge with the new Marine Corps recruits


Posing for camera before shooting the machine gun.... Cool right?
















One of the recruiters was retiring after 22 years, and the other recruiters were working on a farewell surprise for him. They chose to pulverize his office chair, and asked hubby to help. After about 2000 rounds there was not much left of it............. Poor chair!!!!!

Beside all the cool shooting.......this was my first time trying out a MRE, Meal Ready to Eat.....
Besides food, the package contained some snacks, powdered juice, matches, chewing gum, instant coffee, handwipe and "military" toilet paper.



3 of them posing for endorsement??????


U have to add water into this packet which will heat up the food... There was some steam coming out of this packet... But somehow... was not able to capture the steaming effect.......


Hubby and I were sharing the chicken pasta. How was the taste?? Welll... it was bland. Hubby finished it instead.


Trying out the wheat bread and cheese spread with bacon... too creamy for me!!!

No comments: