Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My SA from Hermes Vegas was TDF!!!!!!!!!!!

I was woken up by a call two Sundays ago. It was a call from my SA in Hermes. Somehow.... before I could picked up the call, I had a hunch that she was going to give me good news!!!!!!!
And guess what.................................

Good/ Average/ Bad News?????????????????????????????????

Conversion went like that:
SA: Hello Eileen, how are u doing?
Me: Hello XXX, I am doing great. How about u?
SA: I am good...... but.... I can guaranteed that u will be better after hearing this......
Me: Good new for me???
SA: Yeah!!!!!!!! Your Blue Jean Birkin in size 35 arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: Really???????????????No Joke???? (Shouting for joy!!!!!!!!!!!! - Hubby thought that I had a fall... hahaha)
And the rest like they say, is history. In a nutshell, I gave my SA the authorization to charge to my credit card..... and this is how I own my FIRST Birkin Bag! (Hooray!!!!!!)

Told hubby about this great piece of news!!!!!!!!!!!! But... hubby will not be able to fly down to Vegas till Thursday.... Being a nice and understanding wife ( don't puke after reading this... haha), I waited patiently for another 4 days before I can see and touch my desired bag... Without making a fuss over it wow!!!!! Hubby (if u are reading this blog) - I am patient right????? Agreed???
Anyway, I am really very thankful to Hubby who DIDN'T tell me to wait for the next one because I Er... Er.... Er.... just contributed lots lots to Hermes 2 weeks ago...

Flew to Vegas again on Thursday..... Before heading to Hermes.... we had lunch at Olives Restaurant (conveniently located beside Hermes).

Assorted breads and crackers with olives and some dips (do not know what is that...)



Grilled Salmon for me while Hubby was having sandwich (cannot remembered the type of sandwich... cos my mind and heart were already inside Hermes!!!). But...Must still comment on the food - Thumbs up!!! It was really yummy!! The last time when we were there... I have a pork rib and it was soooo delicious that I thought I could have the same dish... but it was not available that day.

After lunch, we walked over to Hermes. This trip was supposed to collect my Hermes Birkin ONLY....????!!!!!
But But.... whenever someone is in his/her favourite shop... they will sure look around and somehow... there sure to be some chic items that will attract them.... right... everyone???
Ok... Ok.... I admit.... Not only was I there to collect my Birkin... I had other loots too!!!!!!!!! And one of the items belong to Hubby too - ** so innocent**

My SA is really TDF!!! People always says Hermes SAs are snooty and pushy about selling you other stuff. But she is NOT!!! She knew exactly what I wanted. She even told me that there was a Rose Dragee Swift Birkin in size 35cm which she knew that I will not like it.. hence she did not even try to sell that to me 2 weeks ago...How wonderful is she!! AND she is the woman who can get me Birkin in less than 2.5 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Don't u think she deserved many many loud loud applause!!!!!!!

Well...Got all the "needed" items from Hermes!!!!!!! We are all ready to fly back home.....

PICTURES of me outside Hermes with all my shopping loots!!!!
Outfit today: Giordano Camisole, EQ;IQ Blouse, Seven Jean, Emilio Pucci Flats, Kenneth Jay Lane Apple Pendant, Chanel Earring

Ahem.... Ahem... Presenting my "long" awaited desired bag!!!!! And other loots as well....

Orange Box are just soooooo ........................... (fill in the blank on your own)






My Desired Bag - 35cm Blue Jean Birkin in Silver and Palladium Plated!!!!!!!!

Being my first Birkin.... It is a must for me to accessorize it, right? (Stop giving excuses lah!!!)
So I bought the Carousel Cadena in Silver and Palladium Plated

Pegasus in merry-go-round...... It look so cute!!!!



Got myself a Hermes Kelly Double tour bracelet


In fact, I was thinking whether to get or not.... But Hubby said... Look nice on u... Get it!!!... And here it is on me!!!

While browsing around the boutique.... Something caught my attention!! She is asking me to bring her back!!!!!!!!!




In love with this gorgeous clutch (Jige Elan in Chevre Mysore (Goatskin))!!!!!!! It has a very soft and smooth leather. Was actually contemplating over the choices of colour. Either Black or Olive ..... But decided to bring the black clutch back (more versatile). By the way, the boutique just received the clutch (Jige Elan) in black colour shipment on that day.

And mt last loot - another Hermes Togo Belt in Chocolate Colour

Finally.... presenting my Hubby's little purchase from Hermes.... Hermes Belt (on the left)


Well..for now, I will be waiting patiently for the other Birkin in Gris Tourterelle colour. I have to order another Birkin in Etoupe colour next year Have placed the order for 2 Birkins in Etoupe and Black colour under Hubby's name since each customer are entitled to place order for 2 Birkins each year.... unless some customers turned down the offer... and I managed to grab one.... (fingers crossed)

Opps another important note.... SA told me that Hermes Sales will be in August...... (mostly on ready to wear and some shoes).....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I simply adore your Jige Elan in Chevre Mysore. I just bought one in troika, but have been lusting after another in either black togo or box, this is how I found your blog on Google. Your post has made me want one badly in goatskin. Kudos on your Hermes collection! :)

BunBun in Wonderland said...

Hi dae2x

Thanks for checking out my blog...
I personally feel that Chevre Mysore is really soft and I simply love it!! U shld try it out!!!
I believe u have a nice Hermes Collection too, right? Since it is soooo addictive.. It always seem never enough!!!

Camila said...

Hi! Which is the measure of your Jige Elan Pochette?

Paola said...

Hi! Which is the measure of your Jige Elan Pochette?

Unknown said...

What a wonderful bag,soconvenient,so practical. i love it!
20110120 pilipalagaga
wholesale replica handbags