Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dazzling and Comfy Sandals

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!! Extremely delighted.......(skipping around)..... I was able to find this pair of Chanel Calfskin Sandals in Metallic while shopping in San Jose. Instead of the boutique, I got it from Nordstrom..... Apparently, Nordstrom just started to carry Chanel shoes 1 or 2 months ago.......

I was looking for this pair of sandals after seeing them in a magazine 2 months ago. My SA in Vegas was telling me that the boutique does not carry this model. Distribution of this model was only limited to a few boutiques (namely NY, LA, Hawaii and etc). However, she was sweet enough to call up these boutiques to check on the availability. Sadly, all were SOLD OUT!!!!!!.
Neiman Marcus does not carry them either..... I was even planning to look for one in Asia....

So, the moment I saw it and in my size (last pair)... Sealed Deal!!!


With a nicely done pedicure in dark reddish/burgundy nail polish.... these swirly designed sandals will look stunning!!!! and might be sleek enough for evening too...

Somehow, just felt that the pictures do not do them justice


Another acquisition of mine - Jeffrey Campbell gladiator sandals. It was really hard to resist. It was soooo comfy... The most comfortable sandals that I have ever worn..... (no joke)



Got some great deal for dresses too....... All on sales!!!! Yippppeeee!!!!!! (Hubby... your wife is saving money for u!!!!! hahaha)

No comments: